What will happen if Gout is left untreated? Or if the person with gout does not stop their alcohol intake? The simple truth is; the more it is untreated the more damage it causes until he is hurting all the time permanently. So, he doesn't have to be treated if he likes continuous pain for the rest of his life with no let up. He can also eat differently so his body doesn't form the waste in excess amounts to begin with. Like less protein and other things that lead to buildup of uric acid in the body.
They are on an acute gout medication for the onset of a flair up but refuses to stop drinking. The medication should help stop the gout attack. The alcohol causes the body to produce more uric acid. This makes it harder for the gout medication to work.
The alcohol consumption in most people will make the gout attacks more frequent. While it is best if they limit their drinking to no more than one drink a day, some people just are not going to do this. There is still plenty they can do to control their gout.
Some Few Things You Can Do For Your Gout
- Check out the Alkaline diet. By eating more alkaline-forming foods you can completely avoid flare-ups, but the predisposition/susceptibility is still there. For that, you need professional Homeopathic treatment which can cure the problem permanently.
- I read DMSO works, it works for me, although I haven't been diagnosed with gout the joint in my big toe was very painful and now(after 3 weeks) most of the pain is gone. Couldn't hurt to try.
- Clean up your diet! Best thing is to drink cherry juice!! Check out Cherribundi or CherryPharm!! Great stuff!!!
- If it's a foot keep it elevated and drink lots of water. No rich foods. Don't take Ibuprofen, use an aspirin product. Fruit juices and plenty of WATER. Gout is from eating way to rich foods and can be controlled by a healthy diet. Salads veggies and little red meat.
Natural Gout Remedies
- None-medicine things to try: drink tons of water, 1 oz for every 2 lbs of body weight daily. Eat lots of sour dairy: sour cream, cottage cheese, plain yogurt in smoothies mixes with orange juice, pineapple, frozen berries. Avoid beer, coffee, organ meats, high fructose corn syrup.
- Eat lots of fruits and veggies, veggies being potatoes, corn, carrots, and cabbage, avoid the dark green veggies.
Do you want to permanently get rid of your gout? If you answered "YES", then I suggest you use the step-by-step system recommended in the Gout Remedy Report. The Gout Remedy Report is a great and effective manual with a natural plan that will completely treat any case of gout and stop it from recurring!
Click here ==> Gout Remedy Report, to read more about this guide.
Best Gout Remedies