Thursday, January 12, 2012

Drugs, Herbs And Home Treaments For Gout - How Helpful Are Home Remedies For Gout?

I have gout and i was wondering how effective home remedies are in relieving inflammation caused by gout? If you have gout and have tried some effective home remedies that worked for you, maybe you could pass on that experience to me?

The above question was asked to us and I thought it will be good and answer it here:

Gout feels like someone took a hammer to your foot or like razors are slashing you or your foot is broken. I am extremely into herbs and natural treatments but have not found a gout remedy..of course lack of funds keeps me from buying/trying too much

I saw some ads and sites online that may or may not work for treating or reducing the pain caused by gout. I do not and have not taken any prescription or over the counter drugs for anything except maybe dental work/infection and if I go to hospital, but I do take cochicine and am grateful to have it. I have a little stockpile in case something happens and I can't get more. out
Drug details for Allopurinol

Drug details for Allopurinol after a neighbor told me of her side effects. So far to first sign I take a .6 mg cochicine and maybe one or two more that day. Within 2 or at most 3 days it is gone for some months and then returns. I cannot stand the pain and figure several tablets a year should not hurt me much. They just stopped making it but have a generic they now use that pharmacist says is the same drug

I once in great while take ibuprofen if I get an attack. Scared to take too much as said drugs caused permanent kidney damage in my mom and she had to go on dialysis which increased her risk of heart attacks greatly,. She never had any heart disease in about 77 years and in a year on dialysis had 9 in two years the last killing her (well really the hospital did with a drug they told me would kill here as they sent her to the palliative unit despite her doing better) but I am scared to wind up in her plight.

But I do take these two drugs on a very occasionally basis. Sometime allopathic is a great help but I really limit it whenever possible. There may well be something as effective but I have not had the money to try much but I am happy with the cochicine. It is a miracle worker for me in this instance.

A lot of people like numeric for inflammation. I do eat a pretty strong alkaline diet as already mentioned above being a vegan about 18 months and eating 50% raw and about 80-85% produce on most days but noticed no reduction in gout attacks. Once I messed up at a buffet and had quite a bit of meat and got an attack soon after; however, I also got them when eating vegan, no alcohol etc

I have read cherries and cherry juice help. My doctor said it had to be sour cherry but my research said any kind. I have some concentrate in the fridge and shelf but I always forget to use it when I need to.

Do you want to permanently treat your gout? If you answered "YES", then I suggest you use the step-by-step system recommended in the Gout Remedy Report. The Gout Remedy Report is a great and effective manual with a natural plan that will completely treat any case of gout and stop it from returning!

Click here ==> Review Of The Gout Remedy Report, to read more about this guide.




Related Articles On Gout:

what is gout

causes of gout

symptoms of gout

Drugs And Herbs And Home Treaments For Gout

3 comments:

  1. This is a good sharing. I read an article title “To Those Having Gout Problem” mentioned that a special gout remedy call gout papaya green tea extremely good to cure gout problem. See the article at:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/to-those-having-gout-problem/

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOD has certainly lead me here this hour because before sharing this I prayed he lead me to site where my testimony will become blessing to people lives. I found out 4years ago that I was infected with HIV because I was engaged to a man that i knew I should have never had in my life. Like most of us here the HOLY SPIRIT was warning me but I decided to do what I wanted . He never came out to tell me he had it I just happened to go through some old stuff he left at my house and there some antiviral meds appeared . I got checked and was diagnosed. It instantly felt like agony!!! The enemy tempt me with suicide,depression and all kinds of unhealthy emotion. I was looking for love in all the wrong places and people. The enemy kept speaking to me that my life was over.. But one day I quickly with tears in my eyes prayed to GOD for healing. And GOD showed me a vision that my cure is in nature I woke up prayed over it, gradually I started having passion for herbs then gradually I started using for treatment. One evening I think early February this year after my evening prayer I was on a site on herbal remedies for STD and a page was telling possible cure for herpes, then on peoples comments I saw testimonies of people telling how same DR yakubu have successfully cured them of herpes and he cured all manner of STD including HIV. I copied his contact.. .... That same night in my dream I was in the doctor office and the doctor telling me there’s been a mistake THAT I’M FREE FROM ANY DISEASE in my body. I woke up the next morning and prayed over it then contacted DR YAKUBU who immediately responded to me he talked to me and assured me of permanent cure if I finish taking certain quantity of his meds of which I ordered for immediately and started use. Within few weeks of use I noticed total relieved in my body system then went for a test and was confirmed negative and another test and the result was same. Glory be to GOD who cured me as he promised. God is real and he still saves humans through fellow humans. Reach DR YAKUBU through his e-mail;dryakubuherbalhealingclinic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some natural remedies that can be used in the prevention and eliminate diabetes totally. However, the single most important aspect of a diabetes control plan is adopting a wholesome life style Inner Peace, Nutritious and Healthy Diet, and Regular Physical Exercise. A state of inner peace and self-contentment is essential to enjoying a good physical health and over all well-being. The inner peace and self contentment is a just a state of mind.People with diabetes diseases often use complementary and alternative medicine. I diagnosed diabetes in 2013. Was at work feeling unusually tired and sleepy. I borrowed a glucometer from a co-worker and tested at 760. Went immediately to my doctor and he gave me prescription like: Insulin ,Sulfonamides, but I could not get the cure rather to reduce the pain and brink back the pain again. I found a woman testimony name Comfort online how Dr Akhigbe cure her HIV  and I also contacted the doctor and after I took his medication as instructed, I am now completely free from diabetes by doctor Akhigbe herbal medicine.So diabetes patients reading this testimony to contact his email     drrealakhigbe@gmail.com   or his Number   +2348142454860   He also use his herbal herbs to diseases like:SPIDER BITE, SCHIZOPHRENIA, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, BODY PAIN, EPILEPSY,STROKE,TUBERCULOSIS ,STOMACH DISEASE. ECZEMA, PROGERIA, EATING DISORDER, LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION, MALARIA, BACTERIA DIARRHEA, DENGUE FEVER, HERPATITIS A&B, RABIES DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS,  CANCER , ARTHRITIS,  BREAST INFECTION, MENINGITIS,HEPATITIS A AND B, THYROID, ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. AUTISM, NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA,KIDNEY DISEASE, WEAK ERECTION. EYE TWITCHING PAINFUL OR IRREGULAR MENSTRUATION.Dr Akhigbe is a good man and he heal any body that come to him. here is email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    and his Number +2349010754824

    ReplyDelete