Thursday, January 12, 2012

Numerous Ways To Get rid of Gout - Prevent Terrible Gout While Taking Gout-Inducing Medicine Ethambutol For TB?

How do I prevent painful gout while taking a gout-inducing drug called Ethambutol for TB? I've taken Ethambutol for 5 weeks now, and have this severe gout pain for 5 weeks straight. What medicines should I take as an alternative to fight TB without inducing uric acid that caused gout?

The above question was asked to us and I thought it will be good and answer it here:

To start with, I wish I knew what meds you could take to fight TB without giving your body excess uric acid (or keeping your body from getting rid of it).

With that said, to fight gout, there are a couple of things you can do:

1- For gout attacks, indomethacine and/ or colchicine. You'll need scripts from your dr. for these.

2- Also, do these things daily: drink lots of water, 1 oz for every 2 lbs of body weight, each day. Once or twice a day, sip on 8 oz of water mixed with 1/2 tsp of baking soda. Helps the body be more alkaline (opposite of acidic) and get rid of uric acid.

3- Take allopurinol every day. Very inexpensive and no side effects, you'll need a script for this. Helps the body get rid of uric acid.

4- Take celery seed pills. These may help the liver not to create so much uric acid. For diet, stay away from things that dehydrate the body, like beer and coffee. Don't eat organ meats, high fructose corn syrup. Avoid beer; red wine occasionally is ok. Eat lots of fruits and veggies, cottage cheese, sour cream, plain yogurt in smoothies mixed with orange juice and fruit. Drink fruit juices that are 100% juice, V8 VFusion is my favorite, it comes in many flavors.

5- Educate yourself on foods that are high in purines, avoid these foods as the body turns purines into uric acid.

6- Black cherry juice, you can buy it at Henry's or Sprouts (health food store) It will be a little thick and dark red. It tastes sweet. You can add 2 table spoons to orange juice or cranberry juice, etc and it will prevent gout. If it doesn't cure you in the next 2 days then add Bragg's apple cider vinegar (get it at health food store) must be raw with the mother in it, add 2 teaspoons in juice. This will taste sour, but this combination will certainly cure your gout and prevent it. It works for my dad and other people he has run into with gout.

Do you want to permanently get rid of your gout? If you answered "YES", then I suggest you use the step-by-step system recommended in the Gout Remedy Report. The Gout Remedy Report is a great and effective manual with a natural plan that will completely treat any case of gout and stop it from recurring!

Click here ==> Review Of The Gout Remedy Report, to read more about this guide.







****
Related Articles On Gout:

what is gout, causes of gout, symptoms of gout


Numerous Ways To Get rid of Gout

1 comment:

  1. GOD has certainly lead me here this hour because before sharing this I prayed he lead me to site where my testimony will become blessing to people lives. I found out 4years ago that I was infected with HIV because I was engaged to a man that i knew I should have never had in my life. Like most of us here the HOLY SPIRIT was warning me but I decided to do what I wanted . He never came out to tell me he had it I just happened to go through some old stuff he left at my house and there some antiviral meds appeared . I got checked and was diagnosed. It instantly felt like agony!!! The enemy tempt me with suicide,depression and all kinds of unhealthy emotion. I was looking for love in all the wrong places and people. The enemy kept speaking to me that my life was over.. But one day I quickly with tears in my eyes prayed to GOD for healing. And GOD showed me a vision that my cure is in nature I woke up prayed over it, gradually I started having passion for herbs then gradually I started using for treatment. One evening I think early February this year after my evening prayer I was on a site on herbal remedies for STD and a page was telling possible cure for herpes, then on peoples comments I saw testimonies of people telling how same DR yakubu have successfully cured them of herpes and he cured all manner of STD including HIV. I copied his contact.. .... That same night in my dream I was in the doctor office and the doctor telling me there’s been a mistake THAT I’M FREE FROM ANY DISEASE in my body. I woke up the next morning and prayed over it then contacted DR YAKUBU who immediately responded to me he talked to me and assured me of permanent cure if I finish taking certain quantity of his meds of which I ordered for immediately and started use. Within few weeks of use I noticed total relieved in my body system then went for a test and was confirmed negative and another test and the result was same. Glory be to GOD who cured me as he promised. God is real and he still saves humans through fellow humans. Reach DR YAKUBU through his e-mail;dryakubuherbalhealingclinic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete