Saturday, September 24, 2011

What Is The Best Treatment For Gout And Asteoarthritis?

If you're a gout patient, then it's assumed that you're already knowledgeable about excessive bodily production of uric acid and the necessity to reduce dietary purines, so I won't discuss those points.

Get more cherries in your diet, but stay away from those cheap canned or jarred cherries. Fresh or frozen are best. Juice concentrate might be OK, but its pasteurization destroys some of its benefricial flavonoids, which supposedly lower uric acid and reduce inflammation. Blueberries and blackberries may possibly provide the same benefit.

Drink 10-12 glasses per day of water, in order to help flush out uric acid crystals. Cut back or eliminate alcohol consumption, because it interferes with the removal of uric acid from the body.

Exposure to lead can cause gout. So have your doctor test your system for excessive lead levels. Metallic toxins can be removed from the body with a number of naturopathic/alternative remedies . Ask your doctor about chelation therapy treatments (usually via EDTA as chelator) as an alternative treatment for heavy metal removal. Calcium citrate supplements and calcium rich foods help to eliminate heavy metals.

Dairy products almonds, broccoli, collards, kale, legumes, oranges, sesame seeds, and tofu are rich in calcium. Also try to eat as many chlorophyll-rich dark greens as possible to help remove heavy metals from your body. Sodium alginate from seaweeds and apple cider vinegar are known to bind heavy metals. Supplementation with the mineral selenium is another way to reduce heavy metal load. Sulfur rich vegetables such as onions and garlic help to remove heavy metals from the body too. Sulfur is also found in dairy products; most concentrated in whey protein. A cheap and convenient form of sulfur is the supplement MSM, which provides a second benefit of anti-inflammation.

To reduce painful symptoms, you should definitely be on an anti-inflammatory diet supplemented with various anti-inflammatory agents.

Anti-inflammatory whole foods :

cabbage, ginger, basil, strawberry, black tea, blueberry, turmeric, rosemary, clove, cinnamon, sarsaparilla, citrus fruits, pineapple, cold ocean water fish (especially wild sockeye salmon), garlic, flax seeds, red onion, brocolli, red apple

Anti-inflammatory supplements :

bromelain, citrus bioflavonoids (often come with premium vitamin C tablets), MSM, S-adenosyl-methionine (SAMe), alpha lipoic acid, coenzyme Q10, vitamin C, quercetin, astaxanthin, silymarin

Anti-inflammatory herbal extracts :

milk thistle, boswellia, gugulipids, fish oil, high lignan flax seed oil (both ALA and lignan), blue-green algae such as spirulina, borage seed oil, black currant oil, evening primrose seed oil, yarrow, olive leaf, marshmallow, fennel fruit extract, pau d'arco, hawthorn, white willow bark, licorice root, and cat's claw.

Do you want to permanently cure your gout? If you answered "YES", then I suggest you use the step-by-step system recommended in the Gout Remedy Report. The Gout Remedy Report is a great and effective manual with a natural plan that will completely treat any case of gout and stop it from recurring!

Click on this link ==> Gout Remedy Report, to read more about this guide.

**

What Is The Best Treatment For Gout And Asteoarthritis

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sahring the blog about Asteoarthritis, this is common problem nowadays.The tips given in blog is really helpful as well as informative.
    buy dapoxetine

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOD has certainly lead me here this hour because before sharing this I prayed he lead me to site where my testimony will become blessing to people lives. I found out 4years ago that I was infected with HIV because I was engaged to a man that i knew I should have never had in my life. Like most of us here the HOLY SPIRIT was warning me but I decided to do what I wanted . He never came out to tell me he had it I just happened to go through some old stuff he left at my house and there some antiviral meds appeared . I got checked and was diagnosed. It instantly felt like agony!!! The enemy tempt me with suicide,depression and all kinds of unhealthy emotion. I was looking for love in all the wrong places and people. The enemy kept speaking to me that my life was over.. But one day I quickly with tears in my eyes prayed to GOD for healing. And GOD showed me a vision that my cure is in nature I woke up prayed over it, gradually I started having passion for herbs then gradually I started using for treatment. One evening I think early February this year after my evening prayer I was on a site on herbal remedies for STD and a page was telling possible cure for herpes, then on peoples comments I saw testimonies of people telling how same DR yakubu have successfully cured them of herpes and he cured all manner of STD including HIV. I copied his contact.. .... That same night in my dream I was in the doctor office and the doctor telling me there’s been a mistake THAT I’M FREE FROM ANY DISEASE in my body. I woke up the next morning and prayed over it then contacted DR YAKUBU who immediately responded to me he talked to me and assured me of permanent cure if I finish taking certain quantity of his meds of which I ordered for immediately and started use. Within few weeks of use I noticed total relieved in my body system then went for a test and was confirmed negative and another test and the result was same. Glory be to GOD who cured me as he promised. God is real and he still saves humans through fellow humans. Reach DR YAKUBU through his e-mail;dryakubuherbalhealingclinic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete