Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What Foods Can You Eat When You Have Gout? - Best Gout Diet

My husband has gout too and all the research I have found tells you what NOT to eat but nothing tells you what would be good to eat to try to help prevent future attacks. There is one site from England that you have to pay to be a member and she swears that If you join, she will tell you recipes and things that will help, but I refuse to pay her huge fee to get very little.

She has a "free" e-mail that she will send and I got on that list for a while, but it gave you NOTHING for any tips or information and every time that you click on something to learn the magic answer, it directed you to her pay pal site so you could pay her annual fee to join her club. With her being off shore, you have no recourse if you are scammed. I did not fall for it or pay for it.

I have been asking and researching all over and so far the only thing I have found that people agree on is tart cherry juice to help prevent attacks. Several say that if you start your day with a glass of tart cherry juice, that it will help to prevent attacks. If an attack happens, they say that if you drink more tart cherry juice, it will help to get rid of the attack quicker than without it. The problem is that I can't get my husband to even drink one glass of it, not even once to give it a shot. He is so stubborn!

My next door neighbor is a biology professor and he has tried to find some more information on what can be eaten and even he hasn't been able to find much on the subject.

Stay away from a lot of proteins like red meats. Pork and Beef seem to hit my husband hard.

Turkey and chicken are better. We try to have at least one night a week without meat at all. One of our favorites is spaghetti. I dice up zucchini chunks into the sauce to give it more substance and it is really pretty good. I have read on a few lists that mushrooms will trigger a flare up, so I don't add any extra to the sauce.

He likes to take ramen noodles to work for his lunch. I have not seen these on any list so I assume they are ok. We will sometimes have them for dinner too with some shredded cabbage, carrots, zucchini, and any leftover chicken or turkey.
Turkey bacon is pretty good and we use ground turkey in things like spaghetti sauce and lasagna.

Gout is no laughing matter. It really is very painful. They are not just being babies when they complain about it.

Do you want to permanently get rid of your gout? If you answered "YES", then I suggest you use the step-by-step system recommended in the Gout Remedy Report. The Gout Remedy Report is a great and effective manual with a natural plan that will completely treat any case of gout and stop it from recurring!

Click here ==> Review Of The Gout Remedy Report, to read more about this guide.


What Foods Can You Eat When You Have Gout

2 comments:

  1. GOD has certainly lead me here this hour because before sharing this I prayed he lead me to site where my testimony will become blessing to people lives. I found out 4years ago that I was infected with HIV because I was engaged to a man that i knew I should have never had in my life. Like most of us here the HOLY SPIRIT was warning me but I decided to do what I wanted . He never came out to tell me he had it I just happened to go through some old stuff he left at my house and there some antiviral meds appeared . I got checked and was diagnosed. It instantly felt like agony!!! The enemy tempt me with suicide,depression and all kinds of unhealthy emotion. I was looking for love in all the wrong places and people. The enemy kept speaking to me that my life was over.. But one day I quickly with tears in my eyes prayed to GOD for healing. And GOD showed me a vision that my cure is in nature I woke up prayed over it, gradually I started having passion for herbs then gradually I started using for treatment. One evening I think early February this year after my evening prayer I was on a site on herbal remedies for STD and a page was telling possible cure for herpes, then on peoples comments I saw testimonies of people telling how same DR yakubu have successfully cured them of herpes and he cured all manner of STD including HIV. I copied his contact.. .... That same night in my dream I was in the doctor office and the doctor telling me there’s been a mistake THAT I’M FREE FROM ANY DISEASE in my body. I woke up the next morning and prayed over it then contacted DR YAKUBU who immediately responded to me he talked to me and assured me of permanent cure if I finish taking certain quantity of his meds of which I ordered for immediately and started use. Within few weeks of use I noticed total relieved in my body system then went for a test and was confirmed negative and another test and the result was same. Glory be to GOD who cured me as he promised. God is real and he still saves humans through fellow humans. Reach DR YAKUBU through his e-mail;dryakubuherbalhealingclinic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings to you all, i am here today on this forum giving a life testimony on how Dr Idahosa has cured me from Hiv Virus, i have been stocked in bondage with this virus for almost 2years now, i have tried different means to get this sickness out of my body i also heard there was no cure to the virus, all the possible ways i tried did not work out for me, i do have the faith that i was going to be cured one day, as i was a strong believer in God and also in miracles, One day as i was on the internet i came across some amazing testimonies concerning how Dr Idahosa has cured different people from various sickness with his Herbal Herbs Medicine, they all advised we contact Dr Idahosa for any problem, with that i had the courage and i contacted Dr Idahosa i told him about my Sickness, He told me not to worry that he was going to prepare some Herbal Medicine for me, after some time in communication with Dr Idahosa, he finally prepared for me some herbs which he sent to me and he also gave me prescriptions on how to take them, My good friends after taking Dr Idahosa Herbs for some weeks i started to experience changes in me and from there, I noticed my Hiv Virus was no longer in my body, as i have also gone for test, Today i am fit and healthy to live life again, I am so happy for the good work of Dr Idahosa in my life, Friends if you are having any types of disease problem kindly email Dr Idahosa on { dridahosasolutioncenter@gmail.com} or call his WhatsApp number on +2348134261542 God Bless you Sir.

    ReplyDelete